Kahlua Pedro

03 October 2015

Kahlua Pedro

I'm back! I have been busy traveling but I am home and ready to share some more delicious recipes! Let's start with this AMAZING South African drink! I don't understand why we don't have this in America because it is so easy and so yummy!!! Think milkshake for adults!

The original South African spiked milkshake is called Don (Dom) Pedro and is made with whiskey but over time many different variations have come about from Amarulo to Bailey's! There isn't much information on the history of this South African creation but here is what I found if you want to know more.

This is the easiest recipe ever...there is no way to mess it up! Add more kahlua or ice cream according to your taste.

Ingredients
1 shot of Kahlua
2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate syrup to decorate the glass

Directions
  1. Blend kahlua and vanilla ice cream.
  2. Decorate glass with chocolate syrup and slowly pour milkshake.
Tips & Tricks

Some recipes call for a splash of heavy cream. I am still experimenting and as I perfect the recipe I will share the updates with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment