5 Ingredient Grilled Chicken

01 May 2015

Grilled Chicken served with Basmati Rice

It is almost impossible to mess up this recipe! Simply adjust ingredient amounts to your personal taste. Don't be afraid to add extra garlic or use less crushed red pepper. This chicken is super quick to prepare and delicious on summer days when you want a light, flavorful meal.

Ingredients
1 1/2 lb chicken legs
1/3 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
5 garlic cloves (crushed then chopped finely)
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
Salt to taste

Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients and make sure chicken is coated well.
  2. Let chicken marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
  3. Grill on low heat until meat comes away from bone, about 30 minutes.
Tips & Tricks
  • I used chicken legs simply because that is what I had in the freezer and they are easy to grill but you can use thighs or breasts as well. 
  • I use extra garlic because I believe there can never be too much garlic!
  • You can grill or bake.
  • I marinated my chicken overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment